NLP Research Engineer
Tel Aviv – yafo
About Hi Auto
Hi Auto is developing an innovative Conversational Voice based AI which works well in very noisy real world environments. Think of Google Duplex like technology which works in an outdoor noisy environment and handles complex conversations.
We are a small group of Speech Recognition, NLU and SW experts working together to solve this highly complex challenge. We are very well funded and work both remotely and from our office at ToHa Tel Aviv. Our team is a mix of ex Google, 81, 9900 and Talpiot alums.
Your mission should you choose to accept it 😉 would be to become a pivotal team member which will create a major impact on our NLU technology and the company as a whole.
- MSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- 3+ years hands-on work experience in NLP in the industry
- Comprehensive knowledge of machine learning and deep learning
- In-depth knowledge of at least one of the major frameworks (TensorFlow/PyTorch)
- High proficiency in Python
- Qualities: Star performer, Team player, Fast, Strong ownership, Passionate about their work, Great communicator. For more details see What We're Looking For in People
- PhD degree in Computer Science or a relevant field
- Experience in Conversational AI
- Experience with Transformers, NER, Seq2Seq models
- Experience with classical NLP tools - such as NLTK, SpaCy or equivale
- Research SOTA approaches in NLU, evaluate and implement them
- Own major parts of the NLU tech which is directly used in production
- Develop novel algorithms for specific problems in our NLU domain focusing on working on noisy input