Tel Aviv – yafo
About Hi Auto
Our mission is to push conversational AI limits to carry out natural conversations in complex, real-world settings, helping QSRs increase revenue, build loyalty, and improve the customer experience.
Today, Hi Auto enables drive-thru restaurants to instantly upgrade their Drive-Thru with a natural, seamless voice experience that their customers love. Shorter lines, accurate orders, increased upsells, and reduced labor costs all make Hi Auto’s voice technology a restaurant's new employee of the month.
The company was founded in 2019 and raised $8M. Hi Auto is based in Azrieli Town. People can work from the office or home.
We are seeking a highly motivated and bright marketing manager that will own our marketing plan and strategy. The marketing leader will build a plan to position the company in the market, reach and educate the market, and generate leads. You will be responsible for all parts of the marketing domain from digital and social, content generation, sales materials working independently and with agencies.
- Building and communicating our marketing strategies internally to create clarity and externally with agencies and partners.
- Generating inbound leads.
- Brand positioning to support our marketing and sales effort.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and recruiting campaigns.
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- Managing the marketing department's budget.
- Seeking joint partnerships with our partners to fund marketing efforts.
- Managing the marketing department agencies and contractors.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports.
- At least two years experience in a marketing domain position.
- Detail oriented person that understands the big picture.
- Ability to work effectively with sales, agencies, contractors to deliver on goals.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
- Experience in F&B marketing
- English market tongue
- Ability to publicly present
- Proficiency in SalesForce, AdWords, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook ads